Tyler Michael





Peeps, I'd like to introduce our newest addition. Tyler Michael was born Friday, July 8th at 9:48 p.m. via c-section. "Why c-section?" you ask? 9 lbs., 14 oz. and 22 in. long, that's why. We're head over heels in love with our little "big" man, and the hubs already has him in training for the NBA.

I'll be taking some time off blogging for awhile, but wanted to share the news before I left you. Until we meet again, here's to long naps, short showers and the smell of newborn skin.

lisaroy  – (July 14, 2011 at 6:49 AM)  

congratulations! he's beautiful xo

Unknown  – (July 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM)  

Hewwwwww!!! I wanna snuggle that face!

Elizabeth  – (July 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

Congratulations! He is gorgeous!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Unknown  – (August 4, 2011 at 4:00 PM)  

Update and new pics please!!! I know you have some!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP