It's Black And White



I spent more than a few minutes looking at these photos. Same furniture, same styling, yet totally different vibe. Ready for this? I like the black walls better. Uh, what dude? Maybe I'm in a dark period, or maybe I'm just picturing the white room covered in baby food/spit-up/other grossness, but it's speaking to me on a lot of levels. And you know what they say...once you go black you never go back. We'll just have to see about that.


(photos via Emmas Design Blog)

Unknown  – (September 29, 2011 at 11:54 AM)  

Ok I'm retarded and was looking at this like those "what's different in these pics" things you see in the comic section of newspapers? Any-hoo! The white IS different! It doesn't have the same paneling on the wall as the black one. Just sayin'... I like the black too ;)

2 by Design  – (September 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM)  

Hahahahahah I saw that, too! And then I was annoyed that they weren't EXACTLY the same. Typical.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP