Deck The Halls With DIY



This year the fam's decided to focus a lot on DIY Christmas gifts. Let me be clear - I am NO crafter. In fact, things like scrapbooks make me want to die. (Shudder). However, I'm all for a beautiful candle like the one my friend Jen shared awhile back, or some kind of baked good even. Then I saw this photo of a pendant made entirely of coffee filters and a flood of ambition washed over me. What's this? A gorgeous light that would impress my recipient not only with its beauty but with my mad creative skills?? The thought was fleeting though, after I realized how long it would take and that empty filters would only lead to the empty promise of coffee which would surely derail my ambition. You feel me? It's still purrrrtty to look at though. Sigh.

(Check out the DIY deets HERE)

Hilla Hryniszyn  – (December 15, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

wall hanging made of coffee filters, brilliant
follow me and check out my art
inveiglefair.blogspot.com

decor8  – (December 15, 2011 at 2:32 PM)  

Okay this is just too cool...off to check it out! Love the post!

Unknown  – (December 15, 2011 at 4:50 PM)  

I LOVE that! Come on, I'll help you!! Do it!

Michelle  – (December 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM)  

Such a genius use of coffee filters! That light fixture is so fun and feminine and whimsical. Now, I just need to figure out where I could put one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP