See, I Told You I Like Color



On this fabulous Friday, I thought I'd share my latest fabulous addition from Michelle Armas. I love the colors in this piece, and how it fits perfectly on the tiny wall outside our bedroom. And the little bits of gold satisfy my craving for a little shimmer while keeping it from being all Studio 54. Even though secretly I'd be fine with that, too.


PS - You can't believe how many pillows live on our bed. Ready? I sleep with 2, Hubs sleeps with 3, I've got 2 kings with shams, 2 standards with shams and 2 throws. Uh, what dude? I feel like Ben Stiller in Along Came Polly. And yes, that's a ceiling fan. Stop judging me.

(Painting via Michelle Armas)

Unknown  – (February 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM)  

Super-SUPER cute!! And you mention the pillows like its a bad thing. Never too many pillows. I like to lay back and fall between them all and pretend I'm invisible ;)

2 by Design  – (February 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM)  

Bwahahahahahah that's outstanding.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP