Color Clause

I like color. I swear. But I admit I’m drawn to some hues more than others. And, I don’t just want a blasé, primary color pillow on my sofa. If I’m gonna rock it, I need it to be rad. Like these book covers and this painted raffia top table. Oh, and if I’m gonna cook, I may as well have rad bowls in my kitchen to match my rad books in the living room. Don’t worry white; you’re still my first love. Though everyone has a price.

(book covers by Michael Kosmicki via Spagat, nesting bowls at the Moma Store, tini table lll at Oomph, image via A Creative Mint, jonas damon twice twice clock at Design Public, colored hand blown glasses at Toast)

Unknown  – (December 17, 2009 at 4:48 PM)  

TOTALLY rad dude ;) Love the mixing bowls.

2 by Design  – (December 17, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

Ha, well you see, it got my point across!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM)  

Seriously, have we switched bodies? You with all this color, me with all the white?!?

Any interest in doing a guest post sometime soon? Thinking one of your awesome weekly whiteouts?

2 by Design  – (December 18, 2009 at 9:54 AM)  

Erin, I was thinking the same thing when I posted that yesterday! And yes, I'd love to guest post a Weekly Whiteout!

Amanda  – (December 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM)  

I love those bowls! I've posted about them before as well :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP