Target, Can We Talk?


I love you. You are my home away from home. I will do everything in my power to invent a reason to browse your shelves of stylish bedding, bath and kitchen items, even if it means I return home with more paper towels than we will use in a year. However, you don't seem to stock the same caliber of furniture in the store where I happen to spend the most time. This makes me very sad. Especially after I see that online, you offer some pretty fabulous pieces. Like the chair above. The chair that would cost me less than $60. The chair that I paid substantially more for, only a couple years ago. To really hit my point home, I've posted a similar chair from Design Within Reach. A chair that costs $600. Though I certainly did NOT pay this much, I paid enough, and it was definitely more than $60. So Target, if you could begin enticing me in your stores as you've been doing online, I think it could really take our relationship to the next level. And while my husband may not be ready for it, I'll be waiting with open arms.

the NEO-traditionalist  – (December 4, 2009 at 7:01 AM)  

Hahaha. This is great. I hope someone from Target reads it and follows up! I love and adore them too, though I fear if they had half the goodies online in store I'd move in and never leave!
Have a great weeknd!!!!
XXX Kate

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 4, 2009 at 8:58 AM)  

I couldn't agree more... When I first moved in to the city I found all this great furniture on Target. Headed over to my local store to give it a once over but it wasn't there! So frustrating!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS  – (December 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

What?? I had no idea they carried these chairs. Sweet! Yeah, the in-store selection is not so good.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP