Arrange A Change





I'm always curious to see how other people arrange their "things." Maybe it's because I'm all about the same-size lucite frame hung at eye level, or maybe it's because I secretly love to snoop. (Not to worry, friends, I swear I've never rooted through your medicine cabinet.) Regardless, these images from Skona Hem offer equal parts inspiration and "balls, my decor is super boring." Loving the last image with all different size prints, especially the ones hung closest to the ground. And check out the lines of the lamp vs. chair in the third one. So simple, yet so smart. Heh, I just used the word smart...I've officially become my mother.

(images via Skona Hem)

Unknown  – (February 23, 2011 at 1:56 PM)  

That blue shelf with all the spaces is SOOOO cute!!!

Elizabeth  – (February 24, 2011 at 3:40 PM)  

Hey girl - did you see someone gave me a link to that chandelier! It is the Kristall available through Y Lighting....yay!!!! $1300 bucks. Boo!!!!
E

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP