Missing Out On Modernism Week



Well helllllo there - long time no speak! I'm back (ish), though still on bed rest. Booooo. Not that I miss my two-hour daily commute or anything, but for someone who's always on the go, sitting still is, ahem, challenging. I'll tell you what else I'm missing...MODERNISM WEEK in good 'ole Palm Springs. Double booooo. Most of you have heard thousands of times that my grandfather, E. Stewart Williams, designed both the Edris House and Frank Sinatra's Twin Palms estate, but I bring it up again because they're both featured on tours this week. I have my own personal memories of both these pads, but what I'd love to know is whether or not any of YOU are currently checking them out. I want deets, people! I mean, I'm currently a shut-in after all, so if nothing else share out of pity will ya? Sheesh.

Home and Things  – (February 22, 2011 at 1:06 AM)  

beautiful blog! now you have an italian follower! visit me http://homeandthings.blogspot.com/

2 by Design  – (February 22, 2011 at 4:34 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by, Home and Things! I love all things Italian so we're gonna get along juuuust fine.

erika @ small shop  – (February 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM)  

So excited, I am leaving Friday for Palm Springs! I'll do a post about it next week...

2 by Design  – (February 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM)  

Yay! Erika, can't wait to hear all the deets. Say hi to P.S. for me. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP