Gray Matter









Haven't you heard? Gray is the new white. Okay no, not really, but it's almost equally as fabulous in my book. Almost. Something else fabulous? The reclaimed wood dining table and side table on casters. Loooove it (singing).

(images via Skona Hem)

Unknown  – (May 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM)  

Oh! Grey doggies!!! Cute :)Speaking of grey... I think (I know really) I want to paint the bedroom again. The gray that's up is not winking at me anymore. I need something "grayer." This revelation is sure to go over BIG with the Dman.

2 by Design  – (May 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM)  

I totally support this. Let's work on him this weekend by putting up swatches. Bwahahahah.

Unknown  – (May 5, 2011 at 9:22 AM)  

Hahahahah- THAT would be awesome-

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP