Please Stand By


Peeps, I'm taking a little break this week. A small MS episode and being about 100 months pregnant has left me feeling a little, ahem, wiped out. I'm gonna take this week to get my life together, get some sleep and hopefully get back to feeling like a human being. You feel me? I'll be back next week fo sho, and with any luck I'll have photos of the nursery to show you. Woot! Until then, (insert elevator music). Smooches!

(photo by Lola's Room)

Unknown  – (May 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM)  

Time deserved AND well spent. Enjoy little Mama!! I expect progress!!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl  – (May 26, 2011 at 6:51 PM)  

Hope all is good soon Erika.... :)
May God bless you with some good news.

PinkCoffie  – (May 31, 2011 at 7:21 AM)  

Girl, wish both of you all the best... hope you relax as max as possible and get back to us soon <3 can't wait to see the nursery! xoxo

Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP