The Goods On The Globes


Seriously, wouldn’t it be all kinds of awesome if I could post more than once a week?? I vow to be better. I may even shoot off TWO in the coming days.

Now on to serious business. Did you watch the Golden Globes or what? I tend to care only about the Red Carpet at such events, but a rekindled love for Ricky kept me glued to the set for the entire affair. I discovered several things about myself as the minutes ticked by: 1) I need to get out more. (Seriously, The Artist? No clue.) 2) I’m mildly obsessed with nude. Not THE nude, but the color nude. I would consider rocking a Snookie-like spray tan to pull it off on a daily basis. How snoozeville does that make me?? I mean, is nude even a color? Whatevs. Point is - most of my favorite getups were of a nude shade. I mean, I had a couple others. Silver and black mostly. Holy hell, you’d think I could throw some color up into this bitch, but no, not so much. Does that make me boring? Do I need to spice it up a bit?? No? Good, ‘cause it sounds like entirely too much work. Thankfully there are sweet furnishings to combat my inner bore. That makes me fun, right?

(all Red Carpet images via E!, John Van Koert brass and turquoise chairs at 1st Dibs, chrome base swivel chairs from Pieces Inc., deco style chandelier via Pieces Inc. sputnick wall sconce from 1st Dibs, Murano glass pendants at 1st Dibs, modern bar cart from Pieces Inc.)

Unknown  – (January 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM)  

I LOVE this E! So fun! Nicole rocked that silver number.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP