Sup. I'm 6 Months Old.


And why yes, I sure am rockin' camo PJs. I also can't decide if I like sucking on my fingers or a pacifier, but it's cool. Don't try to box me in. A man's gotta have choices, ya know? In fact, I think I'll have some mashed squash AND peas today. 'Cause that's just the kind of rule-breaking, 6-month old badass I am.

Unknown  – (January 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM)  

He is the cutest.

Hey...can I see your face sometime soon? Let's go get lunch! :)

2 by Design  – (January 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM)  

Ha, thanks D! YES, I'd love to!!!! You name the day and I'm all up on that.

Unknown  – (January 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM)  

6 month HELLION!!!! Woot!!! He's a doll that little bugger :)

Michelle  – (January 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM)  

Dude, I can't even deal with this cuteness.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP