I'd Like to Bed You





Do people still say that? Did they ever? It seems very prude and yet creepy all at once. Whatevs, I'm obsessed with these bedrooms and I'm not afraid to show it. The paint colors, fireplaces, textures and that dressing area? Jaw, on the floor, drool, everywhere.

(photos via Living Etc.)

McKenzie  – (August 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM)  

Ahh I just love romantic decor like this. So beautiful, thanks for sharing!!

Milk and Honey Home  – (August 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM)  

So funny...my husband and I watched a horrible movie the other night called Bugs with Ashley Judd....the weird guy in it said that line several times, "I think I can bed you." So funny to see this post!

Beds are awesome, by the way.

Julie

Unknown  – (September 2, 2010 at 7:55 AM)  

What on earth is that sign thing? Its awesome! Now obsessed!

2 by Design  – (September 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

The Zhush, isn't that amazing? They're antique panels from a farm with the name of cows and their weight. Weird but oh so right.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP