Real Women Don't Juice


I hate to admit it, but I’m one of those people who skip breakfast almost every day. I know, I know, it’s the most important meal, it speeds up your metabolism, I could grab a banana out the door, blah, blah. But I’m a writer, and writers like coffee. Lots of coffee. (Among other things, but I’ll save you from those horrors today.) So for me, coffee is my breakfast of champions. And no, I definitely could NOT eat something WHILE drinking my coffee. Sacrilege I tell you. Then again, if I were to eat breakfast in a beautiful kitchen like this one instead of my car, I might change my tune. I draw the line at fresh-squeezed OJ, though. Regardless, it’s still a frun accessory. Kind of like my cookbooks.

(photo by Leslie of A Creative Mint, barclay single basin kitchen sink at Lowe's, hjuvik single lever kitchen faucet from ikea, label glasses set of six from CB2, dr. bird juicer from Zgallerie, tea towel from To Dry For)

Michelle  – (August 17, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

I had to read your post after that title, for I agree! Juicing, blah! I also like to just have coffee for the breakfast, so we can go down together in metabolism retrograde.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP