I'm back! I'm a hot mess!


I swear, this is how I feel today. I'm back from vacation, but not reaaaaaallly back. You know? I like to call it VBS (Vacation Brain Syndrome). I'm trying desperately to get back into the swing of things by grocery shopping, picking up the mail, doing laundry, yada yada, but all I REALLY want to do is sit by the pool and indulge in my braindeaddom. Typical. Anyhoo, the moral of the story is that despite not being able to spell or think properly, I missed you, and I'll be seeing you manana with a little Weekly Whiteout action. I know you're excited!

Unknown  – (August 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Ahhhh quit your whining! Post some of the gorgeous photos you took of said vacation already!! Welcome home!!

justagirlLaura  – (August 9, 2010 at 7:12 PM)  

Welcome back! I completely know what you mean, my brain can feel like mush after a vacation.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP