Trippin


(image via JoLoLog's Flickr)

Well friends, I'm off. Hittin' the road in search of cooler breezes and greener pastures with my better half. So while I'll miss you, I need to unplug and take a deep breath. It's been a crazy year so far, and I feel like I need to recharge my batteries, spend some time outdoors, and just BE, you know? I promise I'll think if you, though, and send you a piece of the big open sky. I'll be back next Monday, August 9, so stay tuned! And feel free to use this time to check out other things as riveting as my daily posts. You know, like Jersey Shore. Heh.

Unknown  – (July 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

Don't let the heat hit ya in the ass on the way out!!! Have the best time friend!!! xoxoxo

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life  – (August 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

Enjoy your time off (and totally understand the search for cooler breezes!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP