My Home is my Castle

Link
I’m loving Rosetta Santucci’s vibrant paintings these days. Even though my home is full of more muted colors, I’m drawn to this bright piece and think it would feel perfectly at ease in my living room. The vintage opera hats not so much, but I love them regardless. I think they’re really interesting not to mention they’d make great conversation pieces during a cocktail party. Especially after a not so sober friend yanked one off its base in order to declare him/herself king/queen of my castle. Or challenged someone to a duel. Or demanded to be knighted with a spatula. Not that I’ve thought about it in depth or anything, but seriously, stranger things have happened. (Lady in the cow costume, I’m talkin’ to you.)

(painting by Rosetta Santucci, vintage opera hats from Jayson Home and Garden, large brass numbers via Present and Correct, chelsea bench & stool set by World’s Away at Tonic Home, myrica sue ellen bar trolley at Huset)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP