The Call of the Wild


I feel like I could get away with a pad like this if I were a super spy, or maybe a superhero, or possibly even a high-priced call girl. You know, white, simplistic and chapstick-wearing by day, colorful, patterned and red-lipstick-rocking by night. Hey, don't judge - a girl's gotta make a living. And with a lair like this, apparently it's a good one. Word.

(paul mcCobb 6 drawer dresser from Modern Living, chair by unknown, miss nouveau headboard from Myrica Design, faux lizard desk set at Jayson Home and Garden, trim red phone at Totally Funky, jane street becca pencil case by Kate Spade)

Unknown  – (July 21, 2010 at 1:07 PM)  

If you were a call girl that box of pencils could be a box of dildos. That would be cool. Love the room. And the call girl idea.
xoxox

2 by Design  – (July 21, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

Ohhhhh, now that's a product I can wrap my head around. Quick, create a business plan!

Unknown  – (July 22, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

I guess we're solo on this one (crickets) ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP