Fantasties on the Farm


I don’t know about you, but today I feel like ditching the rat race and heading for a farm where I will write in peace, raise chickens, bake bread and grow my own vegetables. Oh, and make my own wine...that would also be lovely.

Feel free to drop by anytime. I may or may not be sober, but I'll certainly be relaxed!

(modern farm dining table at West Elm, orange salt cellar, pear salt cellar and basque wine rack from Jayson Home & Garden, vinnie cradle chairs from Overstock.com, EAT table linens by Emersonmade, flowers by Studio Choo)

Unknown  – (October 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM)  

So cute! Love this grouping and the wine making idea. I heard moonshine was easier though. And can I have goat and keep him on your fabulous farm? Please!!

2 by Design  – (October 11, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

Thanks Julie!! And Jen...your goat is always welcome. Duh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP