Frugal Fridays - Parsons School of Design


It's a universal fact that one can never have too much shelving. I've always loved the Parsons unit from West Elm, partly because I have the Parsons desk and partly because it's well, white, shiny and simple. Duh. What's not simple is how much they charge for it. $499. Seriously? No thank you. Therefore, I was thrilled to come across this little gem from Home Decorators. Though I'd probably still hit Ikea before picking this up, I'm all about the options. And more shelves. And various other things I won't bore you with today. Happy Friday, peeps.

(parsons bookshelf from Home Decorators Collection, parsons tower from West Elm)

Rosemary  – (October 18, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

Soooo, I found your blog via Jaimee. And now I am your official stalker. Sorry, sis. Your blog is delightful and it makes me so happy that you are here in AZ.

2 by Design  – (October 19, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

Rosemary, I love me a good stalker! Seems like we're a perfect fit already.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP