Inspiring Spaces













Peeps, sorry for the radio silence yesterday, but I am a HOT MESS of deadlines. Not only that, but did I tell you I've been charged (along with a few others) with revamping the decor of several floors of my company and three of our branches?? Hot. Mess. Anyway, thanks to such a project, I've been on the hunt for spaces where I think I could really be productive. You know, in an out-of-the-cube kind of way.

Usher in the apartment of Sarah Illenberger. She's an illustrator living in Berlin and her pad is all kinds of awesome. I'm crushing on everything she owns with special attention being paid to her collection of globes, wall of tchotchkes and her adorable dog. Duh.

Unknown  – (October 28, 2010 at 2:29 PM)  

That's awesome Lovie! Or is it? They better be paying extra for all that freaking talent!!!! Take pics either way.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP