Leather, Lover.





There's something about a single leather chair in a room that feels both masculine and sexy. I'm in constant search of the perfect vintage piece to add to my ridiculous seating collection, but so far, nada. Maybe it's because I'm horribly indecisive, or maybe because I fear where there's one, there are a hundred. Not that living among an army of chairs in maze-like formation in a 2-bedroom condo is a bad plan. Can I get a what what?!

But seriously, if there was one piece of furniture that you'd give up all others for, what would it be? And no, you can't say Sean Penn as a stool. (You know who you are.)

(I swear I have sources for these images but I can't seem to find them. Stupid no-sleep zombie.)

Unknown  – (October 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM)  

Hmmmmm,let's see...Since Sean is off the table, I'd give up my IKEA bedside tables for two matching Bombay chests. Preferably in a natural waxed wood finish or limed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP