4-Month Moves


Man, this place is dead today. Not a cub or a coug worth talking to up in this mix.

Oh wait, what's this? Well hellllo there, mamacita. Why thank you, I know I'm way more mature than my four-month age would lead you to believe. You're not so bad yourself. Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, waddya say we crack open a bottle of the house's finest?

Seriously, what can I do to make this happen? I'm willing to do just about anything to close the deal.

Eeesh, sorry, I get a little grabby when I'm excited. Bad hands! I swear I'm a really nice guy. Even a bit of a mama's boy if you can believe it.

...no but seriously, how about that bottle?

2 by Design  – (November 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM)  

Thanks, Chassity! Figured if I'm gonna post baby pics on my "design" blog, I should probably spice 'em up. Heh.

Unknown  – (November 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM)  

I'm interested in what Tyler would think about paint colors for 2012. What's coming up in trends and new color combos. Thanks Tyler!

2 by Design  – (November 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM)  

Well, he got VERY serious just now when I asked him, and said he'd give it some thought over the next few days. Stay tuned for his RIVETING decisions.

Chrissie O'Donnell –   – (November 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM)  

friggin LOVE this

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP