Who’s Ready for a Little Nookie?


I am, I am! Whether it be in the kitchen, under the stairs, or in the bedroom, there really is nothing better than a little nook. (What’d you think I meant?) I love how when done right, built-ins like this can transform a space into a quaint yet chic hideaway. I’m also dying for this chair. The lines are reminiscent of those old-school papason chairs, but the supple leather and stylish details thankfully keep it from being, well, a papasan chair. Because let’s be real, the only time that chair was acceptable was in our college boyfriend’s dorm…right next to the futon.

(image from Rum Magazine via DecoFabulous on Flickr, luxor wardrobe by Bloomingdales, lights up! woody at Design Public, luna chair by Copenhagen Living, persimmon vases from Jayson Home & Garden, artist's tenet rug at Anthropologie)

Erika Ward  – (March 11, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

that title caught my attention instantly, so funny!

emily henderson  – (March 11, 2010 at 8:50 PM)  

dude, that leather chair rocks. i likey mucho much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP