Bring it Home












It was Modernism Week a few weeks ago here in the desert, and I was lucky enough to take part in their home tour. I loved snooping around people's abodes and trying to understand their differing tastes and points of view (some great in my opinion and some well, you know). Though I won't bore you with EVERY shot I ended up taking, I thought these offered some interesting ideas! Oh, and you'll have to forgive, my, ahem, photography skills and peeps in the background. Just try and think of it all as really artsy.
Things I loved most: the shelving and artwork display in that bedroom, the symmetry of the desert landscaping in the shot above, the handmade round fountain, and every single thing down to the nails of the glass house with rectangular pool. I was only allowed to take pictures of the exterior but trust me...STUNNING. Oh and it's for sale. For a cool 1.5 million.
P.S. Check out my mom in the white hat (she's an interior designer)...hand on chin...thinking...observing...taking it in. Ha. She'll looooooove that.

Angelica Aceves  – (April 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

hahahaha, love the shot of your mom. Great pics!

Unknown  – (April 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

That bedroom is so cute! Love the pics. Thanks for the great tour. AZ does have it's charms.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP