(image styled by Lo Bjurulf via Emmas Design Blogg)
Okay, so this image is cheating ever so slightly thanks to the hints of black, gray and silver. But then again who doesn't appreciate a little black, gray and silver? I just love the expressive photography and how interesting each everyday item looks when used together. Almost as if they have a story to tell. To me, it goes kinda like this:
- Guy on left looks to the Heavens after a tough day at work.
- He decides to forget his worries by pouring himself a hefty glass of vino.
- A delicious dinner ensues, rounded out by a giant bowl of ice cream and satisfying cup of coffee.
- A wave of calm rushes over him as evident in photo No. 2.
- He blows out the candle (not sure what the white item is, but I'm going with it) and settles into deep slumber.
- Awakening the next morning, he throws up his hands in disbelief that he's slept through his alarm and quickly downs a glass of water with a side of aspirin.
- Realizing his relaxing evening was worth a missed meeting, he puts on a pot of tea and deems the silver kettle worthy of such a revelation.