Toast of the Town


There are many things I love about our condo. To name a few, it’s cozy, easy to clean and prevents a lot of, ahem, unwelcome guests. Then again, there are things I’m unable to do because of limited space. You know, like have any privacy, or try P90X in my living room. Not that I WOULD do P09X, but it’d be nice to have the option. A more realistic desire, however, is to have a great bar. A glorious built-in complete with wine cooler, crystal highballs and glass shelves. Oh, and a great view, and maybe a swanky couch to enjoy it from. That’s not asking too much, right? Rigggght.

(night lights print by Raven & Lamb at Little Paper Planes, metal accordion side table from Urban Outfitters, reyka vodka, x-ashtray gold blue by Gabrielle Lewin via Kikkerland, new arcadia arabesque double old fashioned glasses, chartreuse from Barneys, wells three-cushion sofa at Room and Board)

Elizabeth  – (April 5, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

At the very least, you can go for the side table! I have one (in my very small living room) and it's perfection. And it's called an accordion table for a reason. It folds away to absolutely nothing and it's easy to store.

Looks incredibly posh with a cocktail on top...

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (April 6, 2010 at 7:14 AM)  

I think you need to throw privacy to the wind and do P09X in your living room anyways! I agree with you on the bar front, mine is a lacquer tray that I keep stocked with drink stuff and glasses (not exactly the built in that I'm looking for!)

2 by Design  – (April 6, 2010 at 10:29 AM)  

Oh Elizabeth, that's SO true.

And Erin, I laughed out loud when I read this...ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP