Frugal Fridays - Fitting the Mold



I have long been obsessed with Eames chairs in all shapes and sizes. Lately, however, it's been the molded plastic editions that really get my heart racing. (Seriously, when I hit the jackpot on Craigslist, it was almost better than, well, you know. I'm just sayin'.) While I am by NO means a brand name snob, there are some things I simply won't bend on for a knockoff. You know, important things, like medication, wine, and purses. Chairs on the other hand, especially these chairs that look EXACTLY the same? Yeah, I could get down with that.

P.S. I lied a tad about the wine. Two Buck Chuck owns my heart.

(ayers wire base armchairs at Overstock.com, eames wire base armchair at Hive Modern)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (April 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM)  

Two buck chuck owns everyone's heart... And I can't believe you can get both of those chairs for only 207!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP