Holiday Inn








I’ve successfully put off a lot of Christmas related responsibilities by watching far too many episodes of House Hunters International. On one hand, it’s probably better for my wellbeing than Real Housewives of Hot Mess, but on the other, it’s really making me want to purchase a second home abroad. You know, just a quaint little farmhouse where I could stomp some grapes, write some bestsellers and ignore my bills back home. Is that too much to ask?

(Azienda Agricola Mandranova resort)

A Casa da Vá  – (December 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM)  

I am so addicted on house hunters international too! Always daydreaming about a house abroad...

2 by Design  – (December 20, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

So glad I'm not alone! I think it's becoming a problem.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP