Metal Head


I have a thing for industrial design. Maybe it stems from my dream of someday living in a loft with exposed pipes and floor to ceiling windows, or maybe it’s the thrill of never having to Windex a glass-top again. Regardless, I heart it…enough to even throw in a pop of red.

(flowers by Birch San Francisco, flock bone china pattern at Designed in England – platter, bowl, mug, zinc top dining table on wheels from Balsamo, big block lamp with red cord from SF Moma, marais A chair at Design Within Reach)

lisaroy  – (December 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

I agree! Loving the casters on the table - i may have to add some to my farmhouse table! :)

Michelle  – (December 3, 2010 at 7:07 AM)  

Dude, we have twin design brains. I LOVE that table, the whole thing is pretty rad. When I re-do my kitchen, and it is all industrial, rustic chic, you can come over, and I make you capuccinos!

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life  – (December 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

I actually saw an exhibit by the guy who designed that blog lamp at the Cooper Hewitt once... Pretty freakin awesome!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP