Chairlift





Okay, peeps, we have some very important business to attend to here. So you know I have this chair obsession, right? Well, I'm being forced to part with one of my beloved. Okay, not FORCED, but with chairs already hiding in closets, at my parents' house, in storage and in my dreams, I'm trying to be a grownup and have decided to put it on the market. Sigh. Let me tell you, this baby is a beauty. A vintage Herman Miller Eames fiberglass shell chair from the 1950s, it's in amaaaazing condition. Seriously, it's all kinds of awesome. Even the original mounts and stickers of authenticity are bright and shiny. Anywho, I'm thinking of putting it on eBay but thought I'd put it out to my lovely readers first. So, if you love mid-century pieces as much as I do, give me a shout, yo, and we'll talk business. You know, the important business of chairs.

Chassity (Look Linger Love)  – (March 21, 2011 at 8:37 AM)  

Aw, so sorry you have to get rid of it, it's gorgeous. I only I had a spot!

2 by Design  – (March 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM)  

I know right?? It kills me, Chassity!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP