Desert Nomad








The hubs and I finally settled on heading to Tucson for a relaxing getaway before the baby comes. Our plan was to stay at a great hotel at the base of the mountains where there is no DJ, college girls in g-strings or people who will stare in horror at the pale whale swimming without shame (moi). So we had this all planned out, right? Well then I came across this place. Stunning views of the desert, simple decor, and far removed from the general public - and now I'm confused all over again. Bah.

(Rent this gem here on Airnb)

Elizabeth  – (March 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM)  

That is stunning - makes me want to scream like the double rainbow guy! Congrats on the baby!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

2 by Design  – (March 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM)  

Hahahahahah, Elizabeth, I didn't even think about that but you're sooooo right. Hmmmm, maybe I could become a YouTube success??

Unknown  – (March 16, 2011 at 9:09 AM)  

Oh you HAVE to go. YOU HAVE TO!!!!

Unknown  – (March 16, 2011 at 12:28 PM)  

On second thought, it looks at little like Riverside... ;) What-what?!!

designchic  – (March 16, 2011 at 6:20 PM)  

It looks wonderful...go for it!!

Felipe Bastos  – (March 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM)  

I really like the woody base and the barcelona chairs... so clean!

I would like to invite you to visit my blog about interiores, architecture, design, graphic design, Milan... "Disegno à Milanesa". You can change the language for inglish on the top/right at the US flag. Hope you and your visitors like it...

http://disegnoamilanesa.blogspot.com

2 by Design  – (March 20, 2011 at 7:45 PM)  

Welcome, guys! Thanks for dropping by. I'll be checking out your blogs in the next day or so FO SHO.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP