Elemental Beauty





It's kind of amazing what a piece of beautiful wood and a little imagination can do, don't you think? (Insert inappropriate "that's what she said joke" here.) I mean, I try to be savvy about repurposing things, but these images put my shoe-organizer-turned-ribbon-organizer to shame. I also love the idea of bringing the outside in, and considering every plant in my house turns to dust, these branches seem like a fabulous alternative.

(image via Emmas Design blog, DIY branch display at Design Crush, branch pendant via Decor8, branch picture at Inspirations by Ivy, image via Emmas Design blog)

Unknown  – (March 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM)  

Love it ~ I have a bag of twigs and branches from our honeymoon in the woods that I'm dying to glue to a mirror I have. Need to get on that :)BIG MIRROR=Big Project hahahahah.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP