Post Paris






Have you guys seen the blog, Le Portillon? It's an online diary of a Swedish girl living in Paris and it is b.e.a.utiful. Both in print and in pictures, and it's just the journey I need to get me out of my head. Check out her most recent post:

Lately we’ve been spending most of our time discovering the area closest to us, where we live. Morning walks to Père-Lachaise, saying hello to Marcel and Edith. Admiring thick heavy doors leading into death, spotting stray cats asleep between the tombs. Then we stroll up and down the hills of Belleville, becoming tired, quite dizzy by all the places one wants to remember. Small thrift stores with shelves full of dreams, boxes with buttons meant for tailored coats. In a diary somewhere, I hide my thoughts.

Stunning. Stunning I say.

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE  – (March 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM)  

This looks beyond charming.. I'm going to check it out.

-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Chrissie  – (March 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

I LOVE reading her blog now. Thanks for the reco! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP