Bits of Whimsy

Rain fell on the desert today and it finally feels like fall. I love gloomy skies every now and then, but I must say that my mostly white house looks a little pale in the shade. I think if I were to face cloud cover more often than not, I would definitely add more color to my life! And twinkle lights. Definitely twinkle lights.

(put a party dress on by beth retro via Scoutie Girl, eames molded plastic rocker via Design Within Reach, polly wreford photography via SF Girl by Bay, little birch jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters, jcrew makeup bags image via Creature Comforts)

Mise  – (October 7, 2009 at 12:41 PM)  

I'm sure I've remarked on this before, but I do love the way you assemble images. Those colours are such a carefree and youthful mix.

Amanda  – (October 7, 2009 at 1:07 PM)  

Oh, yes color! I love the blue wall :)

2 by Design  – (October 7, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

Thanks so much mise!! I've been enjoying your blog very much lately too.

A  – (October 7, 2009 at 5:21 PM)  

Keep the color coming, seriously!

Erin  – (October 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

Love the birch jewelry stand from urban! They always have fun stuff...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP