Glam it Up

I'm a flip flop girl. Truly, I wear them every day to work, to shop, to dine. Okay not always to dine, but mostly. Comfort is my first mistress, but there's a small part of me that secretly dreams of adding a touch of glamour every now and again. If my bedroom looked this one though, I'm willing to bet my shoe options would be far greater!

(post card by ceci ny via Snippet and Ink, image via House of Turquoise, marisol mirror from restoration hardware via Apartment Therapy, provence society perfume bottles at Anthropologie, necklace by Old Soul New Heart, baxter sofa at Pieces, hayworth nightstand from Pier 1 Imports)

Amanda  – (October 8, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

I too am a big fan of the flip flops! If I had it my way I'd be wearing jeans, a tshirt and flip flops to work everyday, but it is fun to get all dressed up and be girlie sometimes :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP