Perfect Placement

I'm loving the mix-n-match photography in the room above. Even though I'm usually a fan of pretty monochromatic color schemes in bedrooms, all the colors, shapes, textures and patterns in this one are really working for me.

(umbrella stand in green faux crocodile embossed leather by David Linley, image by ngoc minh ngo via Desire to Inspire, reversible linen pillows by Thomas Paul, letterpress calendar by Seesaw, de la tour side table at Urban Outfitters, muse monumental candle by Jonathan Adler, format cube at CB2, image of the sartorialist by scott schuman at Doobybrain)

Clair  – (October 17, 2009 at 4:14 AM)  

Not sure how to e-mail you, but your blog is lovely and I'd like to invite you to join our weekly meme - Fashion Forward (which includes interiors!) Pop over to my place or drop me a line if you're interested x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP