Cover Your Bases

And your books for that matter. In a perfect world, I’d have floor-to-ceiling windows that opened to a huge patio overlooking the water. I’d have gorgeous hardwood floors, a shiny white kitchen (see yesterday’s post) and all my book covers would be designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. I’d also never be tired, I’d have Tina Fey on speed dial, and my jeans would always fit despite living on red wine, French bread and large amounts of cheese. The end.

(image via Skona Hem, pack of dogs bookshelves by Pirwi, andrea rund rug from Ikea, book covers designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith, loop chair via Urban Outfitters, martini side table from West Elm)

Clair  – (February 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

Do you have room for one more in your ideal world. I promise I'd behave myself?

2 by Design  – (February 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

Why yes Clair, I certainly do! I neglected to mention that all my friends and family and their animals would also live with me and my great house would just keep expanding to accommodate. Unlike my waistline. Zing!

A  – (February 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM)  

I want bubble baths and perfectly fluffy and perfectly white WARM towels. I love playing pretend as adults.

one sydney road  – (February 27, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

Me too...in my ideal world I'd be best buds with Tina Fey (just love her, can she do no wrong?!) and bread & cheese & pasta would be the fruit/veggie group!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP