High Strung

Yesterday I talked about my new obsession with fashion as art, and then came across this framed vintage violin. Thoughts? Not that I’m about to run out and frame my fifth grade cello, but hey, I’m all for utilizing everyday objects in my quest for the home décor Holy Grail. And yes, I had braces, and played the cello. Stop judging me.

P.S. I sucked. At the cello, that is.

(image via Emmas Design Blog, vintage violin via Jayson Home & Garden, oil painting from painting well, via Etsy, leaf necklace from Down East Basics, hanging flower vase from Urban Outfitters, molded plywood chairs by charles and ray eames from Unica Home, wood framed sofa from Pieces)

the brass Petal  – (February 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM)  

at least you didn't play the clarinet. not sure if people ever recover from that. i like your blog. put you on my blog roll. thanks for your comment yesterday. it's kinda like crack to a new blogger. and i love crack.
Emily

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP