You're My Boy, Blue.

Sure, we’ve established I love white. So you’ll probably be horrified to know that I also love blue. Kind of a lot actually. I know, I know, you thought you knew me and then I go and drop this kind of bomb. What can I say, I don’t like to give all the goodies away on the first date. Er, something. Maybe it’s because where I live, 115 degrees is considered normal and blue = cool. Or maybe it’s that blue is one of the only colors my husband and I agree on. Or maybe it’s because blue brings out my eyes. Noooo, not really. The bottom line is, blue is the cat’s meow (yep, that just happened). As is this strap to turn my overwhelming pile of periodicals into furniture. Purrrr.

(image via Trine Thorsen, twin links floor lamp from Pier 1, book stool by Arik Levy via Unica Home, mercury glass votives from Beach Dwelling, helix rug by Jonathan Adler, cora carafe from CB2)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (February 18, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

YES! If you love blue, I have a chance of making you love orange!

Unknown  – (February 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM)  

You're a funny girl today ;) "Blue brings out my eyes"...What a comedian! Cute mix!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP