Weekly Whiteout

(this image and so many more via Decor8)
I'd like to slip this little room in my pocket and carry it with me forever. Either that, or spend an extended vacation at the High Road House in London where it takes up permanent residence. Not only is the entire hotel a study in great style, but they also serve glitzy cocktails with names like, “Butterscotch Pie” and “Hibiscus Bellini.” If anyone needs me, I’ll be soaking in that glorious tub with a little friend called “Cherries and Cream.”

Mise  – (February 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

It's perfect! The few non-white touches are the perfect balance.

Clair  – (February 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

Oh! My mouth literally dropped open when I saw this! I've been dreaming of having a bath tub in my bedroom for years - jump out of bed, start water, back into bed until bath is full, that kind of thing. And if it looked like this...died and gone to heaven!

one sydney road  – (February 2, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

This room is so perfectly serene...I absolutely have to have the lovely green coverlet! I want to book a room right now so I can try the Hibiscus Bellini :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP