Mid-Century Marvel








Ummmm, can we talk about this house? Obviously I'm a lover of mid-century design and decor, but what I'm possibly even more obsessed with is the idea of indoor/outdoor living and of course, a patio approved space. I'm also a fan of "the hidden gem." You know, something that looks so-so from the outside but is nothing less than amazing inside. Like the perfect man, this house has it alllllll goin' on. Check out those sliding glass doors that allow the living room to spill out to the backyard. And don't even get me started on the textures. I love the exposed, unfinished beams, and the unexpected use of small-scale tile. And the view? Man, and I think I'm unmotivated now. My husband would be lucky if I ever got off the chaise and took a shower. Don't judge - you know you'd love to join me.

Unknown  – (September 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

Sick! Just freaking SICK!!! Although, it did occur to me that's just asking for a bee issue. ;)

Julie Holloway  – (September 21, 2010 at 3:11 AM)  

Yeah, I'd join ya. Could only do this out west, though. The humidity here would kill somebody.

2 by Design  – (September 21, 2010 at 10:15 AM)  

Julie, I hear ya. I think California might be the ONLY place one could pull it off. The whole family would melt here in AZ!

Amanda  – (September 21, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

I would kill for a record collection like that!

Michelle  – (September 22, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

Man! Where can I get some doors like that, a whole wall of a door? Yes.Please.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP