Weekly Whiteout


(image via Cote de Texas)

Happy day after three-day weekend! Booooo. I at least hope you enjoyed your short-lived freedom by doing all kinds of fun things not involving housework or moving furniture. You know, unlike everything I did. Sigh. On the upside, ugly couch is GONE. Ding! Stay tuned for pics, and here's a hint: The new look involves something old and something blue. Okay NO it's not as glorious as the kitchen above but whatevs, "something" is better than ugly, right??

Unknown  – (September 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

I LOVE this kitchen - Remind me of that when I get rich and redo mine o.k.? And I loved your new space!! When's the cocktail party?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP