Tin Can Phony


I’m obsessed with these vases that resemble tin cans. I know, I know, I’m sure they’re pricey and I could probably fake the look, but seriously? I find it hard to believe I could feel the same way about actual tin cans. Even though I’m sure nobody would ever be able to tell the difference and I would face ridicule upon revealing how much I paid for the real deal. It’s kind of how I feel about handbags, Pinot Noir and Michael Jackson impersonators. While I love a good imitation, sometimes you just can’t fake the funk.

(image via Ochre Home, nos da cushion at Magpie and Rye, Astier de Villatte vases, Sarah Perlis light blue sapphire ring, caldwell console at Jayson Home & Garden)

Milk and Honey Home  – (September 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

I agree--there are some things I just can't do...most faux is so bad. (I like faux bois, though)

Julie

Unknown  – (September 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

Hold the phone- That ring needs a post of its own sister!!

Michelle  – (September 17, 2010 at 10:15 AM)  

Love that cushion! The colors are very serene, but the pattern is interesting enough to add texture, without overwhelming..I might have to add that to my "fall-ify-the-living room-list!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP