My September Issue


I love fall. The season, the clothing, the weather. Er, wait. It’s still 100 degrees here. While practically every store in the country is pushing plaid shirts and wool capes, I’m rocking flip-flops and extra deodorant. It’s kind of ridiculous, but make no mistake, we will sweat in the name of fashion. I’ll put on boots a little too early and friends will pull out their cords despite the beating sun (you know who you are). This is the time of year I am O.V.E.R. the weather, and need to continuously remind myself it too will be over soon. It helps to remember my heat-induced hysteria will be placated by patio-time well into the winter. Hence, today’s inspiration board. Though it may be a little more for me than for you, let’s be real, there’s always room for another patio-approved space.

(lacquer hexagon tray by Jonathan Adler, garden beverage stand and taylor large hurricane at Crate and Barrel, hatfield grellow rocker and weekender bench from CB2, lillypond umbrella from SB Umbrella)

Unknown  – (September 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Great board and great post. My closet is feeling the bulge and major disorganization of the summer meets fall clothing issue. The cords and boots in the boxes under the bed keep pestering me for an early release.

Janet  – (September 3, 2010 at 6:52 AM)  

Super cool umbrella! Just wait Dec-Feb you will have the perfect weather. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP