This Bathing Suits Me Just Fine


There are very few things in life that make me happier than a good bathtub. (Okay, that's a lie, but let's just not tell red wine, chocolate, cheese, white lacquer, flip flops and my husband that they have competition, shall we?) I feel like this particular one is more a piece of art than a fixture, and could see entire parties congregated around its beauty. Remember that "Seinfeld" where Kramer falls so deeply in love with the bath that he decides to do everything while taking one? If memory serves me right, he even prepares dinner for four in there. And hell, after laying eyes on this baby, I don't blame him. On that note, who's up for a couple hard-boiled eggs?

(bordeaux small polished nickel tray from Haus Interior, arteriors brooke small canister at Quality Bath, mirror from Frametastic, photo from Arlene Gee’s photostream, giagni wall-mount tub faucet at Plumbing Decor, freestanding oval bathtub from Waterworks)

Michelle  – (September 9, 2010 at 6:11 AM)  

Oh girl! I love a good bath, and I love Kramer...uh oh... But seriously, you just designed my dream bathroom. I have a joke with my family that I will find a tub like that for under a grand, and it will be amazing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP