Good, Hard, Wood


As huge a place in my heart as I have for lacquer, I still have a crush on wood. Especially when coupled with beautiful, classic lines. I think, for example, that this table is all kinds of awesome. At first glance I thought the legs were steel but oohhhhh no - WOOD. I love how modern it feels while still being organic, and I can practically taste the amazing meal that deserves to be had here. Oh and the freshly made wine…from the vineyard where this entire setup would surely reside. Duh.

(brushstroke branches mural from Anthropologie, fillsta pendant lamp from Ikea, washed linen napkins from Toast, porcelain paper plates from Haus Interior, navy armchair w/wood seat designed by emeco from DWR, conrad dining table from WS Home)

Julie Holloway  – (November 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

one of my favorite chairs ever. Your title cracks me up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP