Turkey-Tastic



Happy Thanksgiving, boys and girls! Do you have big plans? We're heading to Palm Springs for some fun in the sun, and stuffing, and wine, and family, and wine, and well, you get it. Turkey Day is the big holiday with our clan, and the time I get to catch up with aunts, uncles, cousins - generally my favorite people on the planet. It’s been a long-standing tradition that before getting our grub on, we all stand in a circle, hold hands, and have the opportunity to give thanks for the year’s biggest blessings. Sounds cheesy, but it actually rocks. It’s the place we’ve all laughed and cried, honored those loved and lost and voiced our thoughts about the most memorable moments. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, including each of you. So thanks so much for reading and giving me another thing to talk about. My family will be thrilled. xo

(images via Emmas Design Blog)

Unknown  – (November 24, 2010 at 5:35 PM)  

P.S. I LOVE YOU ;) Have a great time.
XoX

Amanda  – (November 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! I was in Temecula this year with my Aunt. Family really is the greatest, isn't it?!

I love these table settings, by the way!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP