West Elm To The Rescue


Every September, I seem to always declare that this year will be different. I will shop early, wrap immediately and not sweat the mall the week before Christmas. Think I’ve stuck to my guns? Not so much. All I can say is, thank GOD for West Elm. Have you been there lately? Not only does their style and home décor rock my world, but this year they seem to have something for everyone. Today I looked through stocking stuffers, gifts for him and her, presents for kids and about 1,000 things I’ll buy for myself and make my husband wrap. Take that, Restoration Hardware.

Unknown  – (November 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

I LOVE that little clock! And lucky me- I have gift cards!!! It WILL be mine :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP