West Elm To The Rescue


Every September, I seem to always declare that this year will be different. I will shop early, wrap immediately and not sweat the mall the week before Christmas. Think I’ve stuck to my guns? Not so much. All I can say is, thank GOD for West Elm. Have you been there lately? Not only does their style and home d├ęcor rock my world, but this year they seem to have something for everyone. Today I looked through stocking stuffers, gifts for him and her, presents for kids and about 1,000 things I’ll buy for myself and make my husband wrap. Take that, Restoration Hardware.

Jennifer  – (November 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

I LOVE that little clock! And lucky me- I have gift cards!!! It WILL be mine :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP