Weekly Whiteout


I'm all for this gorgeous bed cohabiting with the modern chair. The windows and floors are kind of speaking to me, too. You know, if you're into that whole "natural light" thing. Great for makeup, maybe not so much for the random chin hair you'd rather ignore. I'm just sayin'.

(image via Living Etc.)

lisaroy  – (November 30, 2010 at 7:33 AM)  

Love it! Painted floors are my fave and I'm all about natural light and if you ever needed to convince a guy to go for it - just mention the chin hair and he'd be on board! :)

Unknown  – (November 30, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

That's what my rear-view mirror, driving home at dusk is for. I don't need the facial hairs exposed in my sanctuary!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP